The safety of our staff and students is of highest importance and so we take the threat of Covid-19 extremely seriously.
Here is our full list of precautions taken on the Luna Wave site at this critical time. All efforts will be monitored closely and our list will be updated as and when we believe better changes can be made.
We cannot emphasise enough that if you are showing symptoms or have been alerted to have been in close contact with any one who has COVID-19 then please do not come to the studio.
- All personnel are advised to use hand sanitiser upon arrival and exit which will be stationed at the entrance.
- It is a requirement to also use the track and trace QR code situated at the entrance.
- We are aiming to minimise the need for contact within the space so the door will be kept open to allow people to move in and out freely so that no surfaces are touched.
- Students will be required to bring their own yoga mats for the time being. In special circumstances a sanitised mat will be supplied.
- Places will be marked out on the floor for students to place their mats.
- Any props provided will be sanitised between classes.
- Where bolsters are provided these will be kept out of action for 48 hours between use. (We have 2 sets of bolsters).
- Teachers will not provide hands-on adjustments during class.
- The new arrangement of the teaching space includes all students facing the same way to minimise breath contamination as well as 1m distancing between mats.
- Outside classes will follow the same arrival / traffic / sanitation procedures.
- The door of the dome will be open where possible for airflow, and a high intensity air conditioner will be used between classes to bring fresh air in.
- There will be PPE available for Teachers and Staff within the facility in the form of gloves and masks.
- If any teachers are showing symptoms or have been alerted to have been in close contact with any one who has COVID-19 then they have been asked to please inform the studio and do not come in to teach.